The Archaeology & History of Ireland’s Medieval Irish Town: A Session in Memory of John Bradley


John Bradley at Annagassan, Co. Louth. Image © Kieran Campbell
Posting on behalf of Dr. Melanie C Maddox:

Dear All,
I would like to organize a session in memory of John Bradley for the Third Annual Symposium on Medieval and Renaissance Studies (June 15-17, 2015). I was thinking something along the lines of:

The Archaeology & History of Ireland’s Medieval Irish Town: A Session in Memory of John Bradley.

I would be happy to present a paper, but I need at least one  more presenters to join me and Linda Doran. If you are interested please email me at mmaddox[replace text with 'at' symbol]citadel.edu. I would also appreciate it if you could share this with anyone you feel might be interested. Proposals for the conference are due December 31st.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Billboards Outside University College London: A case of approved plagiarism by Prof Andrew Bevan et al.

The dreaded first test post!

"Always remember to draw the swastika turning to the right": Some thoughts on swastika directionality in Early Medieval Irish Art